Find cheap hotels in Uppsala
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Uppsala
Most frequently booked hotels in Uppsala
Finding Uppsala Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Uppsala? If you'd like to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Gustavianum Museum and Carolina Rediviva Library. You can choose among 33 Uppsala hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Uppsala, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Uppsala offers different types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 4 budget hotels
- 20 family-friendly hotels
- 2 luxury hotels
- 16 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Uppsala
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Uppsala, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these hotels in Uppsala for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Uppsala
- Park Inn by Radisson Uppsala
The following Uppsala hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Clarion Hotel Gillet
Travellers who stayed at these Uppsala hotels enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Elite Hotel Academia
- Park Inn by Radisson Uppsala
- Radisson Blu Hotel Uppsala
The city of Uppsala is known for its castle, cathedral and university. Popular attractions in and around Uppsala include:
- Gustavianum Museum
- Carolina Rediviva Library
- Stora Torget
- Uppsala Cathedral
- Linnaeus Garden
- Uppsala Concert and Congress
When arranging your Uppsala getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Uppsala?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Uppsala, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Uppsala are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 147 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Uppsala is 548 mm.