Find cheap hotels in Ureshino
Hotels from £69
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ureshino
Most frequently booked hotels in Ureshino
Finding Ureshino Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Ureshino? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 17 Ureshino hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ureshino
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Ureshino, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Ureshino for their free breakfast:
- Wataya Besso
- Chagokoro no Yado Warakuen
The city of Ureshino has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ureshino include:
- Hizen Yoshida-Yaki Pottery Hall
- Hizen Yumekaido
- Ureshino Onsen Tourist Information Center
- Todoroki-No-Taki Falls
- Shida-yaki Pottery Factory Museum
- Ryukyu Islands
- Marchen Mura
When arranging your Ureshino getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Nagasaki (NGS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ureshino?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Ureshino, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ureshino are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 282 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ureshino is 1914 mm.