Find cheap hotels in Urville-Nacqueville
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Urville-Nacqueville
Most frequently booked hotels in Urville-Nacqueville
Finding Urville-Nacqueville Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Urville-Nacqueville? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Urville-Nacqueville has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Urville-Nacqueville include:
- Ludiver Observatory and Planetarium
- Holy Trinity Basilica
- Thomas Henry Museum
- Cite de la Mer
- Liberation Museum
- Port Racine
- Chateau des Ravalet
When is the Best Time to Explore Urville-Nacqueville?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Urville-Nacqueville, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Urville-Nacqueville are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Urville-Nacqueville is 27 mm.