Find cheap hotels in Usme
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Usme
Most frequently booked hotels in Usme
Finding Usme Hotels
So, you're considering going to Usme? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Usme has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Usme include:
- Plaza de Bolivar
- Torre Colpatria
- Bogota Botanical Garden
- Luna Park
- General Archive of the Nation
- Iglesia de Carmen
When arranging your Usme getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Usme?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Usme, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Usme are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Usme is 1049 mm.