Find cheap hotels in Val-des-Lacs
Hotels from £69
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Val-des-Lacs
Most frequently booked hotels in Val-des-Lacs
Finding Val-des-Lacs Hotels
So, you're considering going to Val-des-Lacs? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Val-des-Lacs
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Val-des-Lacs, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like this hotel in Val-des-Lacs for the free breakfast:
- La Maison de Charlèna
The city of Val-des-Lacs has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Val-des-Lacs include:
- Kanatha-Aki Nature Center
- Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort
- Mont-Tremblant Versant Nord
- Mont-Blanc Ski Area
- Domaine Saint-Bernard
- St. Donat Golf Club
- Laurentian Golf and Country Club
When making plans for your holiday in Val-des-Lacs, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Val-des-Lacs?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Val-des-Lacs, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Val-des-Lacs are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and January, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Val-des-Lacs is 35 mm.