Find cheap hotels in Val Morin
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Val Morin
Most frequently booked hotels in Val Morin
Finding Val Morin Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Val Morin? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Val Morin
The city of Val Morin has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Val Morin include:
- Belle Neige
- Village du Pere Noel
- Val-David-Val-Morin Regional Park
- Les Jardins du Precambrien
- Au Pays des Merveilles
- Ski Chantecler
- Le Chantecler Golf Club
When making plans for your trip to Val Morin, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Val Morin?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Val Morin, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Val Morin are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and July, whereas March and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Val Morin is 36 mm.