Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and desks
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Le Hans, a fine-dining restaurant that serves French cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a sauna
- Just a 2-minute drive from Musee des Beaux-Arts and 12 minutes from Avesnois Regional Nature Park
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 221 reviews
About the Le Grand Hôtel de ValenciennesLocation 8, place de la Gare, Valenciennes, Nord 59300
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A sauna, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Le Grand Hôtel de Valenciennes. For a fee, parking is available. This Art Deco Valenciennes hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 77 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1926
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Lille (LIL-Lesquin) (50.6 km / 31.4 mi)
- Train station: Valenciennes Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Le Grand Hôtel de Valenciennes offers 77 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary bathrobes and blackout curtains. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Valenciennes hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Le Hans – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 9 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 8.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hôtel Valenciennes
- Grand Valenciennes
- Valenciennes Minotel
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.