Find cheap hotels in Valenza
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Valenza
Most frequently booked hotels in Valenza
Finding Valenza Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Valenza? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Valenza
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Valenza, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like this Valenza hotel for the free breakfast:
- Terme Di Monte Valenza
These Valenza hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Barbisa 1852 Ground Floor Accommodation
- Terme Di Monte Valenza
Guests who stayed at this Valenza hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Ianua Hotel Valenza
The city of Valenza has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Valenza include:
- Valenza Public Gardens
- Fountain of Valenza
- Chisea Santa Maria Maggiore di Valenza
- Chiesa di Santa Maria di Castello
- Parrocchiale di Lu
- Cooperative Wine Cellar of Lu
- Museo Etnografico della Gambarina C'era una Volta
When making plans for your holiday in Valenza, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Valenza?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Valenza, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Valenza are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and October, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 183 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 234 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 264 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Valenza is 958 mm.