Find cheap hotels in Valle di Cadore
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Finding Valle di Cadore Hotels
So, you're considering going to Valle di Cadore? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Valle di Cadore
The city of Valle di Cadore has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Valle di Cadore include:
- Monte Sassolungo di Cibiana
- Cibiana di Cadore Town Hall
- Messner Mountain Museum Dolomites
- Eyeglass Museum
- Lake Cadore
- San Vito di Cadore Ski Area
When arranging your Valle di Cadore getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Bolzano (BZO) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Valle di Cadore?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Valle di Cadore, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Valle di Cadore are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 137 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 312 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 171 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Valle di Cadore is 859 mm.