Find cheap hotels in Vallentuna
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vallentuna
Most frequently booked hotels in Vallentuna
Finding Vallentuna Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Vallentuna? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Vallentuna
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Vallentuna, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate this Vallentuna hotel for the free breakfast:
- First Hotel Lindö Park
The city of Vallentuna has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vallentuna include:
- Vallentuna Church
- Lindo Golf Club
- Taby Centrum
- Djursholm Castle
- Stockholm Quality Outlet Barkaby
When making plans for your trip to Vallentuna, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Vallentuna?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Vallentuna, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Vallentuna are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 147 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Vallentuna is 548 mm.