Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the size of the guestrooms
- Steps from Grand Harbour and 4 minutes on foot from Mediterranean Conference Centre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 20 reviews
About the Palazzo Jean Parisot Boutique SuitesLocation 76, Saint Paul Street, Valletta,
Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Palazzo Jean Parisot Boutique Suites also features a hot tub and a lift. This 4-star Valletta apartment is smoke free.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Palazzo Jean Parisot Boutique Suites offers 8 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation is furnished with double sofa beds and desks. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Valletta apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a spa tub.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Sunday: 7:30 AM-1:00 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 1 PM, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours will receive an email with special check-in instructions and an access code.
Reception hours are 7 AM - 1 PM. Guests must contact this property in advance for self service check-in instructions and an access code. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Guests arriving after 1 PM must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours will receive an email with special check-in instructions and an access code. There are no staff members on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions
- Private entrance
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.