Find cheap hotels in Valongo
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Valongo
Most frequently booked hotels in Valongo
Finding Valongo Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Valongo? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Valongo hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
The city of Valongo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Valongo include:
- Valongo Municipal Library
- Continente Shopping Centre
- Valongo Cathedral
- Sandeman Cellars
- Porto Cathedral
- Casa da Musica
- Museum of Port Wine
When making plans for your holiday in Valongo, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Valongo?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Valongo, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Valongo are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 440 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 254 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 109 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 467 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Valongo is 1270 mm.