Find cheap hotels in Vals
Hotels from £70
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vals
Most frequently booked hotels in Vals
Finding Vals Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Vals? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Vals
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Vals, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotel in Vals for the free breakfast:
- Schnider Bed&breakfast & Café
The city of Vals has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vals include:
- Zervreilasee Lake
- Swiss Alps
- Lumnezia Valley
- Pian Cales Ski Lift
- Alp Fracch - Confin Basso Ski Lift
- Blachtaboda Ski Lift
- Spluegen Ski Area
When is the Best Time to Explore Vals?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Vals, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Vals are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Vals is 25 mm.