Find cheap hotels in Vama Veche
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vama Veche
Most frequently booked hotels in Vama Veche
Finding Vama Veche Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Vama Veche? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Vama Veche
The city of Vama Veche has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vama Veche include:
- Esmahan Sultan Mosque
- Callatis Archaeological Museum
- Jupiter Beach
- Neptune Orthodox Church
- Comarova Forest
- Summer Theater
When is the Best Time to Explore Vama Veche?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Vama Veche, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Vama Veche are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas February and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 76 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 99 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 85 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 116 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Vama Veche is 376 mm.