Find cheap hotels in Vamvaka
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vamvaka
Most frequently booked hotels in Vamvaka
Finding Vamvaka Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Vamvaka? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Vamvaka has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vamvaka include:
- Koita Towers
- Diros Caves
- Gerolimenas Beach
- Kelefas Castle
- Cape Matapan
- Mavrovouni Beach
- Mavrovouni Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Vamvaka?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Vamvaka, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Vamvaka are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Vamvaka is 22 mm.