Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 49999 square feet (4645 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the eco-friendly Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 746 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 2 buildings
- 49999 sq ft of conference space
- 4645 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
, Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (13.1 km / 8.1 mi)
Train station: Vancouver Waterfront Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
Metro station: Burrard Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre offers 746 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium digital channels, first-run films and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2016.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- First-run films
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Starbucks – On-site coffee shop.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Number of children who can stay for free – 4
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 35 and CAD 65 for adults, and CAD 25 and CAD 55 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 53.38 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 58.59 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sheraton Vancouver Centre
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
- Sheraton Wall
- Sheraton Wall Hotel
- Sheraton Wall Hotel Vancouver Centre
- Sheraton Vancouver - Wall Centre Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Sheraton
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel
- Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel
- Sheraton Wall Centre
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Vancouver
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel Vancouver
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 4-device limit.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/Vancouver-Hotels-Sheraton-Vancouver-Wall-Centre.h11699-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Vancouver-Hotels-Sheraton-Vancouver-Wall-Centre.h11699-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Problem accessing the absolute URL "https://www.ebookers.com/Vancouver-Hotels-Sheraton-Vancouver-Wall-Centre.h11699-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&". java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://www.ebookers.com/Vancouver-Hotels-Sheraton-Vancouver-Wall-Centre.h11699-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&