Find cheap hotels in Vaxholm
Hotels from £87
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vaxholm
Most frequently booked hotels in Vaxholm
Finding Vaxholm Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Vaxholm? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Vaxholm hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Vaxholm
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Vaxholm, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these Vaxholm hotels for the free breakfast:
- Grinda Wärdshus
- Kastellet Bed & Breakfast
- Waxholms Hotell
The city of Vaxholm has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vaxholm include:
- Battery Park
- Vaxholm Fortress
- Bogesund Castle
- Waxholms Golf Club
- Stora Vartan
When arranging your Vaxholm getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Stockholm (BMA-Bromma) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Vaxholm?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Vaxholm, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Vaxholm are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and December, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Vaxholm is 17 mm.