Find cheap hotels in Velden
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Velden
Most frequently booked hotels in Velden
Finding Velden Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Velden? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Velden has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Velden include:
- Venlo Green Park
- Van Bommel Van Dam
- St Martinus Kerk
- Town Hall
- Limburgs Museum
- Kasteeltuinen Arcen
- Hertog Jan Brewery
When arranging your Velden getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Weeze (NRN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Velden?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Velden, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Velden are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and May, whereas April and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Velden is 28 mm.