Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and showers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and locker space
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from spaciousness and overall comfort to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- 8 minutes by car from Port of Venice and 8 minutes from Grand Canal
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 19 reviews
About the AO Hotel Venezia Mestre 2Location Via Ca' Marcello, 13, Mestre, VE 30172
AO Hotel Venezia Mestre 2 offers its guests a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. AO Hotel Venezia Mestre 2 also features a safe deposit box at the front desk, ATM/banking services, and a lift. The front desk is open around the clock. This Mestre hostel is smoke free.
- 284 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
- Locker space
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Train station: Venice-Mestre Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
AO Hotel Venezia Mestre 2 offers 284 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. 27-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 3.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- AO Venezia 2
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).