Enter dates to see availability
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Ristorante
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a playground
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and spaciousness
- 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Villa Foscari La Malcontenta and 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Peggy Guggenheim Museum
- Free train station pick-up shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
55.0% of guests recommend out of 204 reviews
About the Camping FusinaLocation Via Moranzani, 93, Mestre, 30176
Camping Fusina offers its guests a marina, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at Camping Fusina. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Camping Fusina was completed in April 2016. This 3-star Mestre campsite is smoke free.
- 237 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1959
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
- Fridge in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (21.5 km / 13.4 mi)
- Train station: Oriago Station (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up; airport shuttle and cruise terminal shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Camping Fusina offers 237 forms of accommodation with blackout curtains. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
Ristorante – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Pizzeria – This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Bar – This bar specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves breakfast. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the campsite include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8:30 AM to 7 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 8:30 AM to 7 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 0.20 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.10 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.10 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 15 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 5.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Camping Fusina Campsite
- Camping Fusina Hotel Malcontenta
- Camping Fusina Province Of Venice
- Camping Fusina Mestre
- Camping Fusina Campsite
- Camping Fusina Campsite Mestre
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Camping Fusina offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.