Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, laptop-compatible safes and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at Alle Corone
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, Thai massages or manicures and pedicures at Reali Wellness Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Grand Canal and Rialto Bridge
Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia ratings based on 35 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia
24 May 2018 by Guido Busatto, manager
Dear f, we are delighted that you had a great time at Ai Reali di Venezia, we hope to welcome you again soon, Kind Regards,
Close toRialto Bridge and St Marks square
Recommend Staying Here
World class hotel
Great weekend away
Amazing trip to Venice
22 Aug 2019 by Sven Kornemann, Direttore Generale
Sehr geehrter Herr Dr. Hammad, vielen Dank für die positive Bewertung Ihres Aufenthaltes. Wir bedauern, dass Sie mit der Uhrzeit der Zimmerreinigung nicht vollends zufrieden waren. Wir hoffen auf Ihr Verständnis, dass es in der Hochsaison aufgrund sehr vieler An- und Abreisen vorkommen kann, dass die Zimmer der übrigen Gäste erst am Nachmittag geputzt werden, da die Reinigung der Anreisezimmer Vorrang hat, da wir eine Check-In-Zeit von 14 Uhr garantieren. Dies ist durchaus üblich und normal, auch in der 4* und 5*-Kategorie. Wir haben keine Aufzeichnungen darüber, dass Ihr Zimmer nur auf Verlangen geputzt wurde - die taegliche Zimmerreinigung ist selbstverständlich ein Standard in unserem Hause. Wir hoffen, Sie bald wieder begrüssen zu können und verbleiben mit besten Grüssen aus Venedig nach Dortmund. Sven Kornemann, Direttore Generale
About the Hotel Ai Reali di VeneziaLocation Campo della Fava, 5527, Castello, Venice, VE 30122
Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 861 square feet (80 square metres) and includes conference centres. Spa services, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia. This 4.5-star Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 32 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 861 sq ft of conference space
- 80 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (18.3 km / 11.4 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (5.9 km / 3.7 mi)
Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia offers 32 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary slippers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Cribs (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Alle Corone – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Reali Wellness Spa has 4 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, Thai massages, facials and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available for Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Annex Building (no lift), Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Terrace, Annex Building (no lift), Family Apartment (No Lift). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ai Hotel
- Ai Reali
- Ai Reali Venice
- Hotel Ai
- Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia Venice
- Hotel Ai Reali Venice
- Ai Reali di Venezia Venice
- Ai Reali di Venezia
- Hotel Ai Reali
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.