- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 1 min walk
- San Cassiano
- 4 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro
- 12 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Venice's Santa Croce neighbourhood, Hotel Palazzo Giovanelli e Gran Canal is in the city centre and near a train station. La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Grassi are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Ca'Pesaro - 1 min walk
- San Cassiano - 4 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 9 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro - 12 min walk
- Venetian Ghetto - 13 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 13 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 16 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Hotel Palazzo Giovanelli e Gran Canal
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
Nice building. Good location. Awful service.
Awful service. Attitude of no help. Yelling at a family who wanted WiFi. Wouldn’t help us with a phone call. Felt like they were doing us a favor to be there. All for the highest priced hotel of our trip. Lovely building, good location. Very uncomfortable beds.