Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, fridges and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 8 minutes by car from Port of Venice and 8 minutes from Grand Canal
Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre
Decent base for exploring Venice
onze ervaring met Hotel Delfino
Goed hotel voor stedentrip
Venetsia kolme päivää
Sijainti ja asiakaspalvelu OK
sejour a venise
About the Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia MestreLocation Corso Del Popolo, 211, Mestre, VE 30172
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Mestre hotel.
- 1 building
- 126 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1980
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (10 km / 6.2 mi)
- Train station: Venice-Mestre Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre offers 126 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Mestre hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Corso 211 – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quality Delfino Venezia
- Quality Delfino Venezia Mestre
- Quality Hotel Delfino
- Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia
- Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre
- Delfino Hotel Mestre
- Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre Province Of Venice, Italy
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.