Find cheap hotels in Verde Island
Hotels from £19
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Verde Island
Most frequently booked hotels in Verde Island
Finding Verde Island Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Verde Island? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Verde Island
The city of Verde Island has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Verde Island include:
- Sabang Pier
- Small La Laguna Beach
- Puerto Galera Church
- Puerto Galera Pier
- Tamaraw Falls
- Balatero Port
- Bayanan Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Verde Island?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Verde Island, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Verde Island are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Verde Island is 74 mm.