Find cheap hotels in Vermont
Hotels from £59
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vermont
Most frequently booked hotels in Vermont
Finding Vermont Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Vermont? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Vermont
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Vermont, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These Vermont hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Beaumonte Guesthouse
- Die Seemeeue Accomm Hermanus
The city of Vermont has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vermont include:
- Whalehaven Winery
- Bot River Estuary
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve
- Kleinmond Beach
- Voelklip Beach
- Grotto Beach
- Hermanus Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Vermont?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Vermont, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Vermont are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas November and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Vermont is 20 mm.