Find cheap hotels in Vernusse
Hotels from £25
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vernusse
Most frequently booked hotels in Vernusse
Finding Vernusse Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Vernusse? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Vernusse has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vernusse include:
- Chateau de Virlobier in st Priest en Murat
- Château Rocher
- Chateau de Montfand
- Musee de la Vigne et du Terroir
- Clock Tower
- Musee de la Lithographie
- Church of Saint Croix
When is the Best Time to Explore Vernusse?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Vernusse, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Vernusse are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 200 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 195 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Vernusse is 626 mm.