Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with memory foam beds, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Barone Rosso
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Extended parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the quiet guestrooms
- 12 minutes by car from Verona Arena and 13 minutes from Veronafiere
- Free airport shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 795 reviews
About the DB Hotel Verona Airport and CongressLocation Via Aeroporto, 20/c, Sommacampagna, VR 37066
A winery is on site. DB Hotel Verona Airport and Congress offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3014 square feet (280 square metres) and includes conference centres. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly DB Hotel Verona Airport and Congress. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Sommacampagna hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 94 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3014 sq ft of conference space
- 280 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Winery on site
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo) (2.2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Train station: Villafranca di Verona Dossobuono Station (3.6 km / 2.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
DB Hotel Verona Airport and Congress offers 94 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes day beds. Memory foam beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Memory foam beds
- Day bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Barone Rosso – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Safari nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15,00 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15,00 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per night and includes use of:
– Spa tub
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DB Hotel Verona
- DB Hotel Verona & Congress
- DB Hotel Verona Airport & Congress
- DB Verona Airport Congress
- DB Verona Congress
- DB Hotel Verona Airport Congress Sommacampagna
- DB Hotel Verona Airport Congress
- DB Verona Airport Congress Sommacampagna
- DB Hotel Verona Airport And Congress Sommacampagna
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- DB Hotel Verona Airport and Congress offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.