Located in Burnside, Days Inn Victoria Uptown is within a mile (2 km) of sights such as MayFair Shopping Centre and Topaz Park. This 3-star hotel has 73 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. On a river, it's also near British Columbia Parliament Building and Fisgard Lighthouse.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner, you can also enjoy a drink at the karaoke bar. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start each morning with cooked-to-order breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Days Inn Victoria Uptown's 73 rooms are air-conditioned and provide coffee makers, free local calls, and desks. Guests can expect free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries.
Guests staying at Days Inn Victoria Uptown enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for CAD 29 per person one way. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a business center.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Days Inn Victoria Uptown
In addition to an indoor pool, Days Inn Victoria Uptown provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting room
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1971
- Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- Conference space size (meters) - 111
- Business center
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Old Coachman Eatery - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
The Loft - This karaoke bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 15 for adults, CAD 3 and CAD 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 29 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 15.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 17 years old)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Travelodge Hotel Victoria
- Travelodge Victoria Hotel
- Victoria Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Victoria
- Travelodge Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Victoria
- Days Inn Uptown
- Days Victoria Uptown
- Days Inn Victoria Uptown Hotel
- Days Inn Uptown Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).