Find cheap hotels in Vierville-sur-Mer
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vierville-sur-Mer
Most frequently booked hotels in Vierville-sur-Mer
Finding Vierville-sur-Mer Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Vierville-sur-Mer? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Omaha Beach.
The relaxing city of Vierville-sur-Mer is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Vierville-sur-Mer include:
- Omaha Beach
- D-Day Omaha Museum
- Museum of the Battle of Normandy
- Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum
- Ferme de la Sapiniere Winery
- Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
When making plans for your trip to Vierville-sur-Mer, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Caen (CFR-Carpiquet) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Vierville-sur-Mer?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Vierville-sur-Mer, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Vierville-sur-Mer are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and August, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Vierville-sur-Mer is 30 mm.