Find cheap hotels in Villorba
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Villorba
Most frequently booked hotels in Villorba
Finding Villorba Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Villorba? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Villorba
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Villorba, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this hotel in Villorba for the free breakfast:
- Residenza Cartiera 243 Country House
Travellers who stayed at these Villorba hotels enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Le Terrazze Hotel & Residence
- Hotel Holiday La Marca
The welcoming city of Villorba is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Villorba include:
- Forte Bazzera
- Chiesa di Santa Maria del Rovere
- Monigo Stadium
- Porta San Tomaso
- Chiesa di San Francesco
- Piazza Rinaldi
When making plans for your holiday in Villorba, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Treviso (TSF) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Villorba?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Villorba, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Villorba are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Villorba is 33 mm.