Find cheap hotels in Vinhais
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vinhais
Most frequently booked hotels in Vinhais
Finding Vinhais Hotels
So, you're considering going to Vinhais? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Vinhais
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Vinhais, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these hotels in Vinhais for the free breakfast:
- Casa da Fonte de Travanca
- Quinta Dos Castanheiros
This Vinhais hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Quinta Dos Castanheiros
The city of Vinhais has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vinhais include:
- Chestnut Roaster Monument
- Solar Cultural Center
- Fragas da Torre Viewpoint
- Montesinho Natural Park
- Celas Church
- Sierra de la Culebra
- Iglesia de San Simon
When making plans for your holiday in Vinhais, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Braganca (BGC) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Vinhais?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Vinhais, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Vinhais are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 272 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 217 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 141 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 291 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Vinhais is 921 mm.