Find cheap hotels in Vittorio Veneto
Hotels from £87
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vittorio Veneto
Most frequently booked hotels in Vittorio Veneto
Finding Vittorio Veneto Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Vittorio Veneto? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Vittorio Veneto hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Vittorio Veneto
When you're deciding where to stay in Vittorio Veneto, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotels in Vittorio Veneto for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Terme
- Marco Polo Suite Resort
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Vittorio Veneto liked the on-site gym:
- Venedig-dolomitterne, Hyggeligt Hytte med Sauna + Hot-men, Fabelagtige Land, Område "prosec
Exploring Vittorio Veneto
The city of Vittorio Veneto has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vittorio Veneto include:
- Croda Watermill
- Cansiglio Golf Club
- Brent de l'Art
- Lake Santa Croce
- Villa Priuli
- Castello di Conegliano
- Golf Club Conegliano
When making plans for your holiday in Vittorio Veneto, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Treviso (TSF) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Vittorio Veneto?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Vittorio Veneto, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Vittorio Veneto are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas March and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Vittorio Veneto is 39 mm.