Find cheap hotels in Vnukovo
Hotels from £24
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vnukovo
Most frequently booked hotels in Vnukovo
Finding Vnukovo Hotels
So, you're considering going to Vnukovo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Vnukovo hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Vnukovo
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Vnukovo, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Travellers who stayed at this Vnukovo hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Hotel Complex Uyut
The city of Vnukovo has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vnukovo include:
- Red Square
- St. Basil's Cathedral
- Novodevichy Convent and Cemetery
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior
- Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts
- State Tretyakov Gallery
- Kremlin Armoury Museum
When arranging your Vnukovo getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Vnukovo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Vnukovo, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Vnukovo are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Vnukovo is 21 mm.