Find cheap hotels in Volos
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Volos
Most frequently booked hotels in Volos
Finding Volos Hotels
So, you're considering going to Volos? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 82 Volos hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Volos
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Volos, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Volos for the free breakfast:
- Althea Hotel
- Archontika Karamarlis Guest House
- Domotel Xenia Volou
The following Volos hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Pelion Resort
- Xenia Palace Portaria
- Despotiko Hotel
Travellers who stayed at these Volos hotels enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Pilion Terra
- Portaria Hotel
- Anamar Pilio Resort
The quaint city of Volos is known for its port and swimming. Popular attractions in and around Volos include:
- Volos Port
- Volos Town Hall
- Volos Municipal Theatre
- Archaeological Museum of Volos
- Museum of Folk Art and History of Pelion
- Pelion Ski Centre
- Miles Museum Mount Pelion
When making plans for your trip to Volos, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Volos (VOL) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Volos?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Volos, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Volos are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and February, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Volos is 20 mm.