Find cheap hotels in Volvic
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Volvic
Most frequently booked hotels in Volvic
Finding Volvic Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Volvic? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Volvic
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Volvic, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Volvic hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Logis La Rose des Vents
The city of Volvic has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Volvic include:
- Maison de la Pierre
- Volcan d'Auvergne
- Puy de Pariou
- Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral
- Place de Jaude
- Puy de Dome
- Chateau de Chazeron
When making plans for your holiday in Volvic, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Volvic?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Volvic, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Volvic are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 200 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 195 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Volvic is 626 mm.