Find cheap hotels in Vorden
Hotels from £76
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vorden
Most frequently booked hotels in Vorden
Finding Vorden Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Vorden? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Vorden has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Vorden include:
- Lochem Golf Course
- Openlucht Theater Lochem
- Watertoren Lochem
- Museum Henriette Polak
- St Walburgiskerk
- Museum MORE
When is the Best Time to Explore Vorden?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Vorden, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Vorden are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas March and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Vorden is 27 mm.