Find cheap hotels in Vught
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Vught
Most frequently booked hotels in Vught
Finding Vught Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Vught? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Vught
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Vught, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Vught hotels for their free breakfast:
- B&B Marienhof
- Hotel De Kruishoeve
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Vught liked the on-site gym:
- Van Der Valk Hotel 's-Hertogenbosch
The welcoming city of Vught is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Vught include:
- Iron Man Beach
- Camp Vught
- De Efteling
- Stedelijk Museum
- Noordbrabants Museum
- St. John's Cathedral
- Museum Slager
When making plans for your holiday in Vught, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Eindhoven (EIN) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Vught?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Vught, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Vught are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are May and September, whereas October and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Vught is 28 mm.