- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Moses' Spring
- 16 min walk
- Petra Turkish Bath
- 3 min drive
- Petra Visitor Center
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Petra Nights Hotel is located in Wadi Musa. Moses' Spring and al-Siq are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Petra and Street of Facades.
- Moses' Spring - 16 min walk
- Petra Turkish Bath - 3 min drive
- Petra Visitor Center - 3 min drive
- Street of Facades - 5 min drive
- Djinn Blocks - 8 min drive
- Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.) - 159 min drive
About this property
Petra Nights Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We had two rooms booked at Petra Knights but they had overbooked so sent us to an 'upgrade' at another hotel. The other hotel was a complete disaster (Alanbat hotel). Petra Knights said they would make up for this by upgrading us for a second night at their hotel. The rooms we got were very average (one of the rooms had no fridge or kettle etc). However, they did have comfortable beds and were quiet. If booking this hotel I'd recommend not letting them send you to the other hotel (there were about 12 people who had been moved like us, so clearly it wasn't a once off).