Find cheap hotels in Wahiawa
Hotels from £92
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Wahiawa
Most frequently booked hotels in Wahiawa
Finding Wahiawa Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Wahiawa? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Dole Plantation.
The city of Wahiawa has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Wahiawa include:
- Dole Plantation
- Kukaniloko Birthstones State Monument
- Wahiawa Botanical Garden
- Wahiawa Freshwater State Recreation Area
- Tropic Lightning Museum
- USS Missouri Memorial
- USS Arizona Memorial
When arranging your Wahiawa getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Wahiawa?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Wahiawa, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Wahiawa are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 437 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 344 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 19°C. Average precipitation for this season is 325 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 526 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Wahiawa is 1632 mm.