Find cheap hotels in Waialua
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Waialua
Most frequently booked hotels in Waialua
Finding Waialua Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Waialua? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 21 Waialua hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Waialua, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Waialua offers various types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 2 budget hotels
- 6 family-friendly hotels
The relaxing city of Waialua is known for its swimming, snorkelling and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Waialua include:
- Hawaii Polo Club
- Mokuleia Beach Park
- USS Missouri Memorial
- Dole Plantation
- Banzai Pipeline
- Waikele Premium Outlets
- Wet'n'Wild Hawaii
When arranging your Waialua getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Waialua?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Waialua, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Waialua are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 437 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 344 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 19°C. Average precipitation for this season is 325 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 526 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Waialua is 1632 mm.