Find cheap hotels in Waipahu
Hotels from £92
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Waipahu
Most frequently booked hotels in Waipahu
Finding Waipahu Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Waipahu? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Waikele Premium Outlets.
The city of Waipahu has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Waipahu include:
- Waikele Premium Outlets
- Waikele Golf Club
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Royal Kunia Country Club
- USS Missouri Memorial
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Aloha Tower
When making plans for your trip to Waipahu, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Waipahu?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Waipahu, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Waipahu are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 437 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 344 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 19°C. Average precipitation for this season is 325 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 526 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Waipahu is 1632 mm.