Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include newspapers, meeting rooms and laundry facilities
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests praise the quiet and central location
- 6 minutes by car from Hepworth Wakefield and 7 minutes from Wakefield Cathedral
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 1176 reviews
About the Waterton Park HotelLocation Walton Hall and Waterton Park Hotel, Wakefield, England WF2 6PW
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Waterton Park Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a health club. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, a terrace, and a garden are also featured at the eco-friendly Waterton Park Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Wakefield hotel is smoke free.
- 63 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (42.2 km / 26.2 mi)
- Train station: Sandal & Agbrigg Station (3.3 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Waterton Park Hotel offers 63 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
The Bridgewalk Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Check-in is dependant on which building your accommodation is in
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to Check-in is dependant on which building your accommodation is in
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Waterton Park Hotel Wakefield
- Waterton Park Hotel
- Waterton Park Wakefield
You should know
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.