Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and pillow menu
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the breakfast and the size of the guestrooms
- 12.5 miles (20.2 km) from Vindonissa Museum and 12.6 miles (20.4 km) from Schwarzer Turm
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 46 reviews
About the Waldshuter HofLocation Kaiserstr. 56, Waldshut-Tiengen, 79761
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Waldshuter Hof. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Waldshut-Tiengen hotel is smoke free.
- 23 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Waldshut-Tiengen Waldshut Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Waldshuter Hof offers 23 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and complimentary newspapers. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. This Waldshut-Tiengen hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; local, long-distance and international calls are all complimentary (restrictions may apply). Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- International calls (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Waldshuter Hof has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 5.50 per accommodation, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 6.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.50 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Waldshuter Hof Hotel Waldshut-Tiengen
- Waldshuter Hof Hotel
- Waldshuter Hof Waldshut-Tiengen
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star.