Find cheap hotels in Waldshut-Tiengen
Hotels from £76
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Waldshut-Tiengen
Most frequently booked hotels in Waldshut-Tiengen
Finding Waldshut-Tiengen Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Waldshut-Tiengen? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Waldshut-Tiengen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Waldshut-Tiengen include:
- Dom St. Blasien
- Museum Husli
- Langmatt Museum
- Grand Casino Baden
- Baden Historical Museum
- Baden Teddybear Museum
- Swiss Children's Museum
When making plans for your trip to Waldshut-Tiengen, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Zurich (ZRH) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Waldshut-Tiengen?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Waldshut-Tiengen, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Waldshut-Tiengen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas March and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 205 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 308 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 359 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 218 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Waldshut-Tiengen is 1090 mm.