Find cheap hotels in Wallisellen
Hotels from £82
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Wallisellen
Most frequently booked hotels in Wallisellen
Finding Wallisellen Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Wallisellen? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Shopping Center Glatt.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Wallisellen
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Wallisellen, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Wallisellen hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel My Way
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Wallisellen liked the on-site gym:
- Belair Hotel Wallisellen
The city of Wallisellen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Wallisellen include:
- Shopping Center Glatt
- Zoo Zurich
- Swiss National Museum
- Kunsthaus Zurich
- Swiss Science Center Technorama
When making plans for your holiday in Wallisellen, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Zurich (ZRH) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Wallisellen?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Wallisellen, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Wallisellen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 13 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Wallisellen is 37 mm.