Find cheap hotels in Walpole
Hotels from £65
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Walpole
Most frequently booked hotels in Walpole
Finding Walpole Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Walpole? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Walpole
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Walpole, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Walpole hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Tree Top Walk Motel
The city of Walpole has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Walpole include:
- Giant Tingle Tree
- Walpole Nornalup Visitor Centre
- Walpole Jetty
- Walpole Country Golf Club
- Walpole-Normalup National Park
- Walpole-Nornalup National Park
- Bellanger Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Walpole?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Walpole, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Walpole are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 76 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 15°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 231 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 280 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 125 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Walpole is 712 mm.