Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Cast Iron Grill
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to massages, body scrubs or manicures and pedicures at Waltham Abbey Marriott
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- 15 minutes by car from White Hart Lane Stadium and 5 minutes from Epping Forest
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 939 reviews
About the Waltham Abbey Marriott HotelLocation Old Shire Lane, Waltham Abbey, England EN9 3LX
Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A hot tub, a sauna, and a picnic area are also featured at the business-friendly Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Waltham Abbey hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 162 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3639 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (STN-Stansted) (36 km / 22.3 mi)
- Train station: Waltham Cross Station (6 km / 3.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel offers 162 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 49-inch Smart televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Cast Iron Grill – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Brew Bar Lounge – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Children aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Waltham Abbey Marriott has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open selected days.
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 4.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott Hotel Waltham Abbey
- Waltham Abbey Marriott
- Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Waltham Abbey
- Waltham Abbey Marriott Hotel Essex
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.