Find cheap hotels in Waltham
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Waltham
Most frequently booked hotels in Waltham
Finding Waltham Hotels
So, you're considering going to Waltham? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Waltham has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Waltham include:
- Westmeath Provincial Park
- Marchand Bridge
- Champlain Trail Museum and Pioneer Village
- Chutes Coulonge
- Pembroke City Hall
- Algonquin College Pembroke Campus
- Pembroke Hydro Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Waltham?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Waltham, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Waltham are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and November, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Waltham is 31 mm.