Find cheap hotels in Wang Nam Khiao
Hotels from £21
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Wang Nam Khiao
Most frequently booked hotels in Wang Nam Khiao
Finding Wang Nam Khiao Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Wang Nam Khiao? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 22 Wang Nam Khiao hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Wang Nam Khiao
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Wang Nam Khiao, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Wang Nam Khiao hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Villa Khao Phaengma
- Chantara Valley Resort
- Village Farm & Winery
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Wang Nam Khiao enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Debua Valley
Exploring Wang Nam Khiao
The city of Wang Nam Khiao has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Wang Nam Khiao include:
- Village Farm and Winery
- Wat Bu Pai
- Wat Khao Phaeng Ma
- Suchada Garden
- Hui Yai Waterfall
- Pha Kep Ta Wan
- Jim Thompson Farm
When is the Best Time to Explore Wang Nam Khiao?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Wang Nam Khiao, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Wang Nam Khiao are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and May, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 72 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 361 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 530 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 17°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Wang Nam Khiao is 1155 mm.