Find cheap hotels in Warner
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Warner
Most frequently booked hotels in Warner
Finding Warner Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Warner? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Warner
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Warner, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Warner hotel for the free breakfast:
- The Maples at Warner
The city of Warner has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Warner include:
- New Hampshire Telephone Museum
- Mt. Kearsarge Indian Museum
- Rollins State Park
- Mount Kearsarge
- New Hampshire International Speedway
- Pats Peak
- Lake Sunapee Golf Club
When making plans for your trip to Warner, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Warner?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Warner, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Warner are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and July, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 219 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 274 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 262 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and -11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 278 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Warner is 1033 mm.